Are you looking for a cheap hotel management course in Mumbai or anywhere in India? Then it time you stop looking for cheap courses! Cheap often comes at the expense of quality and hence you lose on valuable 3 years and money also. So it is better to look for hotel management alternatives than to do a hotel management degree for the sake of it.
What should you look for in a hotel management college?
- Faculty & Curriculum. Speak to someone experienced and take opinions for the same.
- Alumni connect. You can speak to alumni from that institution to get a first hand perspective.
- Infrastructure. Does the college have proper labs for practical learning? Some college may be located in large campuses with mediocre facilities, so don't be fooled by the façade.
- Location. Better to be close to metro cities for better industry connect unless if these colleges in non-metros are exceptional. Do not consider a college because it is close to you.
Try to aim for the best as this will be your foundation, the learnings, the friends that you will make for life and the proud alumni status that you will treasure.
What if you cannot afford hotel management fees ?
No problem, you can still achieve the same like a hotel management by starting off with a vocational course in kitchen, bakery, bartending etc.
Bartending course versus a hotel management degree?
- Broadly one will start at a similar salary like a hotel management graduate
- One can start working post HSC or 12th or graduation in any other stream after taking a bartending course
- A Bartending course gives one exactly those skills that most hotel management students lack
- One can start working and earning early at a young age.
- A lot of bartenders with a bartending course background follow the same career as hotel management graduates.
- One will have to complete a bachelor's degree for future growth or getting into certain hotel chains. One can do a degree by distance learning whilst working.
- A non hospitality graduate lacks knowledge about food and other departments of the hotel and hence will need more effort to put whilst working.
The Happy High Bartending Academy, Mumbai offers a 4 week full time program for 12th pass candidates or graduates with good level of conversational English. The courses are designed by industry professionals for the industry. You can find more about the bartending institute in Ghatkopar, Mumbai here
Press Releases on wine, spirits, beer, drinks could be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org