A career in bartending may not be be the first career choice for many but it can certainly open a range of opportunities for 12th pass candidates. In this article we look at why bartending can be a career in India and what is the eligibility to be bartender in India.
Who is the bartending career after 12th in India for?
- For students who don't want to study further
- For students who do not have the financial ability to do hotel management
- For students looking to start earning early and do their graduation through correspondence
- For students of HSC Science, HSC Commerce and also HSC Arts
- For BCom, Bsc, BA graduates looking for a job oriented course in Mumbai
What is the eligibility to be a Bartender in India in good bars?
- Good command of conversational English to get placed in good bars
- A bartending courses to cover core basics of the profession including customers service
Scope for Indian Bartenders in India and abroad?
- Start with a salary of 12000-20000 Rs in India and grow gradually
- With 2-5 years of experience start earning RS 80000 upwards in locations like Dubai, Maldives etc
- One can become a liquor brand ambassador after around 5 years of experience and earn 50-80000 Rs in India
- Bartenders can choose to be entrepreneurs and start their Bar Consultancy
The Happy High sees potential in job focused bartending courses and hence have decided to launch their own bartending institute in Mumbai in early 2020. The Happy High Bartending academy in Mumbai will endeavor to become the best bartending institute in Mumbai but focusing on skills that are relevant and help candidates find the best jobs all in a span of 6 weeks. Leave us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the bar school and registration.
Wine, Spirit news from India. Liquor publication from India