A career in bartending may not be be the first career choice for many but it can certainly open a range of opportunities for 12th pass candidates. In this article we look at why bartending can be a career in India and what is the eligibility to be bartender in India.
Who is the bartending career after 12th in India for?
- For students who don't want to study further
- For students who do not have the financial ability to do hotel management
- For students looking to start earning early and do their graduation through correspondence
- For students of HSC Science, HSC Commerce and also HSC Arts
- For BCom, Bsc, BA graduates looking for a job oriented course in Mumbai
- For hotel management students wanting to learn a specialized skill to be a F&B leader
What is the eligibility to be a Bartender in India in good bars?
- Good command of conversational English to get placed in good bars
- A bartending courses to cover core basics of the profession including customers service
Scope for Indian Bartenders in India and abroad?
- Start with a salary of 12000-20000 Rs in India and grow gradually
- With 2-5 years of experience start earning RS 80000 upwards in locations like Dubai, Maldives etc or travel the world on cruise liners
- One can become a liquor brand ambassador after around 5 years of experience and earn 50-80000 Rs in India
- Bartenders can choose to be entrepreneurs and start their Bar Consultancy
The Happy High sees potential in job focused bartending courses and hence launched their own bartending institute in Mumbai in early 2020 The Happy High Bartending academy in Mumbai. It is Mumbai's most premium bartending course and has achieved 100% placements so far with our alumni working in top 100 bars of the country. Get in touch to join our bar school on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9930771739.
Press Releases on wine, spirits, beer, drinks could be sent on email@example.com