Wine Tours of Nashik, the wine capital of India
Best time to visit: October- March
Duration: 1 night 2 days
Cost: Rs 10000 per couple (twin sharing basis)
Wineries: Grover Zampa, Soma, Sula, Vallonne, York
- 1 night stay in a no-frill hotel like Ginger/Ibis based on availability , will include breakfast
- Guided tour and tasting of 5 wineries, 2 each day ( 5 samples of 30 ml each at every winery)
- Transport. It is a self driving/driven tours in your own vehicles.
1300 hrs - Reach Nashik and check in to the hotel
1300-1530 hrs - Lunch on your own
1530 hrs- Wine guide will join you at the hotel and accompany you in your vehicle . Your experience will commence with tour and tastings at three wineries. The tour includes tour of the vineyards at some, walk through the winemaking facility and a guided tasting of wines.
1930 onwards: Evening on your Own - Dinner option also available at the vineyards
0900 hrs : Check out post breakfast
1000 hrs: Wine guide will join you and accompany you to experience two other wineries.
1300 hrs : The tour ends .Lunch on own at leisure,at the winery or in the city.
Please drop us a line on email@example.com for payment options, clarifications or bespoke tours.
- It is not a private tour, you may be joined by other wine enthusiasts in their respective vehicles. One guide will lead the tour from one of the vehicles.
- If you do not have a designated driver then we recommend you hire a local car for the tour as drunken driving is unsafe and illegal. We can book it for you and you can pay the driver directly. Indicative rates: Rs 2000 for 8 hr/80 kms .
- You can also avail services of a driver. Indicative rates Rs 700 for 8 hrs
- The tour above is subject to availability of hotels. Rates may change during peak season.
- By law wine tasting is available to people over 21 years of age